Exploring for gold and base metals in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt

Abitibi has produced more than 180 M ounces of gold and more than 450 Mt of Cu-Zn ore to date

Free

I hope everyone had a fantastic long weekend celebrating Canadas 150th birthday, and the Fourth of July in the US. I continue to be excited about Duponts trips to Toronto, and the pending drill results from the Timmins Porcupine West (TPW) project. During the past couple of weeks, Ive added significantly to my holdings in the stock, on the promise that Duponts odd recent trips, may involve a Major mining company. That is total speculation on my part, but from my point of view, his absolute silence about the trips, speaks volumes to that possibility. A new video interview has been prepared and distributed this morning. http://www.abnnewswire.net/press/en/89003/exs. CD speaks to East Bay moving forward, surrounded by IAMGOLD. He also discusses the status of plans at the PG-101, within a stones throw of Kirkland Lake GOLDs operations. He also seems more than hopeful about the recent drilling at the TPW. Regardless of a recent dip in GOLD, Explor traded well yesterday, with over one million shares trading hands. Hopefully, this improved volume will continue in trading sessions to come?

New Message
Please login to post a reply