Welcome to the Falco Resources Limited Hub On AGORACOM

a 100% interest in 74,000 hectares of land in the historic Rouyn-Noranda Mining Camp

Free

I wonder what is exciting the greater than 10% increase in SP in the past couple of days. Its got to be more then just the board member change, unless the change is to help with an on coming buyout.

I gather they are drilling into some known location and have high expectations of ore being present. That coupled with an adjacent mill & infrastructure should make this area a fruitful area, expecially if the drill results are as positive as expected.

I like it because they are referring to the same amount of gold as what PRD was and as in both places the expectation is that this amount will increase. Further there are some other ores that will complement any find here rather then what seemed only to be gold in Prb.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this may be a good find and it is obviously in an area that has already been cleared for mining versus areas like the ROF and to a much lesser degree Probe area.

Hopefully, D., you will find this a lucarative area as well.

R.

New Message
Please login to post a reply