Welcome to the Falco Resources Limited Hub On AGORACOM

a 100% interest in 74,000 hectares of land in the historic Rouyn-Noranda Mining Camp

Free
Message: Major FPC shareholder Osisko acquires Orion Mine Finance Royalty

Not directly related to Falco, but interesting news from one of thier largest shareholders, Osisko.

GLTAL!

AUH2O

Osisko Gold Royalties Acquires Orion Mine Finance Royalty Portfolio for $1.1 Bln

2 hours ago by MT Newswires

07:51 AM EDT, 06/05/2017 (MT Newswires) -- Osisko Gold Royalties (OR.TO) said Monday that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Orion Mine Finance Group to acquire a high-quality precious metals portfolio of assets consisting of 74 royalties, streams and precious metal offtakes in a stock and cash deal worth $1.125 billion.

The combination of Osisko and Orion's portfolios will result in the company holding a total of 131 royalties and streams, including 16 revenue-generating assets. The purchase price paid to Orion will consist of $675 million in cash consideration plus $450 million in Osisko common shares. As part of the transaction, Quebec's Caisse and the Fonds de solidarite FTQ will be subscribing for $200 and $75 million in common shares of Osisko, respectively, as part of a concurrent private placement to fund a portion of the cash consideration and support the transaction. Additionally, Osisko will draw $150 million under its revolving credit facility with the National Bank of Canada and Bank of Montreal, and $250 million will be funded from Osisko's current cash reserves.

Osikso said the transaction increases its shares outstanding by less than 50%, doubles Osisko's near-term cash flow and more than triples Osisko's cash flowing assets from 5 to 16. The deal also provides Osisko with a growth pipeline with expected production of over 100,000 gold equivalent ounces in 2018 growing to over 140,000 by 2023

New Message
Please login to post a reply