Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

HAS ANYONE TALKED TO PETER!

posted on Jul 30, 2009 08:51PM

You know Peter has a good chance to get this company back on the radar bigtime! Alot of people out there including myself believe Fancamp could hold alot of nickel on their land mabe someone should tell this to Peter. If he even mentions they are drilling deeper or hell god forbid a drilling program this sp will go over $1.00 qicker than you can say it. Last time they drilled they hit mooseterd but now with NOTS gamechanger and the rumored hole on the border with FNC mabe things will change. I feel, and i'm sure some of you do to that NOT and FNC should do a JV, NOT has the drills money and most of all a very experienced management team it would just make sense. Whatever happens it would be nice to see a drill program and with recent corporate developments at FNC we just may get one!

Jul 31, 2009 08:39AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply