Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Yes I have. I would think Peter should wait for Noront upcoming results before doing a joint venture of any kind. I believe the location of the noront holes 50,51,52 etc will be very important with respect to telling Peter how important Fancamp's claims are. They may also give Peter important information on "where to drill". In the end, Noront's drilling expenditures may benefit Fancamp shareholders' very much. Yixter, if you were in Peter's position, wouldn't you wait to see where noront is drilling before doing before giving away the farm. Remember, Noront needs to drill to move its shareprice. Fancamp, on the otherhand, can let Noront spend its money drilling, obtain the information and "REACT" IN A POSITIVE WAY FOR ITS SHAREHOLDERS. If Noront results are positive, and if noront's positve results are heading towards Fancamp property, I will bet you that this property will be "DRILLED TO SWISS-CHEESE". I am a shareholder in both Noront and Fancamp and I wish both companies success and I believe that we are on the cusp of a large nickel discovery that will involve both companies.

New Message
Please login to post a reply