Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Hi Wax,

I would suggest you have a close look at the pattern of shorting. The last time there was a short position, it suddenly dissapeared before the run up to the high .70s in Feb. You can verify here: http://www.dailyfinance.com/company/fancamp-exploration-ltd/fnc/van/short-interest

Coincidence? I don't think so. This is why i maintain that it's someone who know's very intimately the operations of FNC. Otherwise who would be shorting while there's an active drill program that could strike a huge find any day??? They must have the confidence to do this and know they can easily cover. We've seen this time and time again with FNC.

As for your post SG, i plan to respond to your suggestions, which speak more to DD (which i'm in agreement with), yet I think you completely miss the point of where i'm coming from, that is, Peter being able to get the proper valuation of our company reflected in the sp.

Personally, getting family and friends on board in this play goes further in doing something for our sp, then following through on your suggestions that you listed.

no time to formalize a clear response, but i think it's a moot point as it's very evident we have a philosophical difference on this matter. I have a day job and so does Peter - i expect him to do his work well so i, or we, do not have to pick up the slack for him. I personally think your suggestions are ludicrous, but commend you for trying to help everyone out here.

Best,
eudai

New Message
Please login to post a reply