Nixon Fork Gold Mine Hosts Turn Key Mine Operation

NI 43-101 indicated resource of 128,500 ounces and inferred 74,600 ounces of gold

Free

My thoughts exactly. The price problem appears to be tied to the lack of progress on any other fronts other than elderly drill cores. I believe investors are having problems digesting what appears to be old news. I know management said that a decision on the tailings would be made at the end of May, but a total lack of any information in that direction leaves investors in limbo. Surely at a camp in the advance stages as NIXON must have many things going on that would indicate progress in some direction. Where are the dirills to start the surface (8,000 metres) and the underground (20,000 metes} drilling? How large is the work crew on site at present?

It sounds to me that there are about two people at NIXON packing up the old drill cores and shipping them out to be processed to produce a bunch of figures such as those issued yesterday. The first set of which held absolutely no meaning to me.

Come on guys. Are you building a mine or just raising a bit of cash from time-to-time? That sounds to typically VSE.

Margaree.

New Message
Please login to post a reply