First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free

Wanted to post some info i also posted on stockhouse for everyones info. i suspect everyone on here either participates in stockhouse or watches it so you have probably already read it.

Had a conversation with the Corex CEO this morning as I am curious how things are progressing with Vale and exploration on their property. I wont get into the details of the conversation but it was very interesting. There was some useful info from an FMG perspective:

1. Vale is not interested in the targets Corex previously identified but wants to drill deep as they think that a massive porphyry exists below the property. Deep drilling will commence within the next month or two as all necessary prep work is currently being done. Vale is eager to get going and have also JVed with another in Sonora. If they hit it deep guess what this likely means to FMG. The deep drilling will likely occur in the Benjamin and Ubaldo Zones next to FMG area.

2. Ernesto Echavarria is a big shareholder with Corex. as well. He took down 3.5 mill in a 2011 placement and 8 mill in the most recent placement last month.

3. He had nothing but positive things to say about FMG and really highlighted the emerging interest in Sonora Mexico and that it could be a big deal.

Corex share price is climbing as people get excited and that excitement will no doubt spill into FMG particulary if FMG can get to work.

New Message
Please login to post a reply