First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free

Sorry, shouldnt have used the term head geologist, i meant it from a Director standpoint not a technical standpoint. I am guessing the drilling was done by late July. Jim was on vaca until second week in August and was at the property before he went on vaca until the end of July. Assays are typically 4-8 weeks, which puts us near the end of that time frame. Not to mention the fact that they need to raise money ASAP with payments coming this week and only 46k in cash as of the last quarterlies (end of June). A minimum of two pieces of news will come before the raise (news on grants and assays) and then it will take them a month to organize and close the raise, but the process cant seriously start until they see how far the share price pops/drops after the news. There will be different people involved depending on the share price. Ther are two months until the Nov. payment, (and some big payments in the first few months of new year) not much time to raise the money and they do not want to leave it until the last minute and want to do it well in advance of the US election and any other market breaking news. Jim was in Mexico this week for reason. I suspect we will find out this week. They will also want to try to capitalize on the upcoming Corex/Vale drill announcement and closing of jv. In my opinion these next two months (really the next 4-6 weeks) are the most important weeks in this companies existance. I think it will really be a make or break period for this company. Wouldnt want to be in Jim's shoes right now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply