First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free
I agree good post. My thoughts are that Diana is a huge opportunity mostly silver based at surface and probably 2000M from Corex Nicho. Price of silver up 50% from lows. I believe that Jim is working on 43-101 for Karen and should validate the ounces that we know are there. I think we need more info on heap leach process ,the simplicity of how it works,a ballpark number on possible recovery rates and possible expected revenue we could expect over a 5-7 year period from Karen! We don't need to nail it to exact $$ ...but we need more info..Jmo. I believe the recent price of gold will impact the revenue estimates significantly . The other longer term prospects is the possibility of a deeper Porphry find. Vale spent 4-5 million $ on COREX side didn't find exactly what they wanted..doesn't mean it isn't there. If this was ever discovered it would be massive and would probably take us to 10-20$ stock..it is a long shot and would take probably 5-10$ million of drilling to start looking.So Jim doesn't talk about this because it won't happen until we start to get some serious revenue from Karen maybe 2-3 years away! Also BVN was prepared to invest in fmg mainly because they thought that based on their studies of the geology there was a good possibility of a find under Karen of 2-4 million ounces . Again we are not talking about it right now because it is a longer term goal! There is a lot to talk about...but none of it works until we find the 8-10 million from a JV partner. By the way just a hindsight comment...had we made the deal with BVN 2-3 years ago we would have sold 70% of FMG to BVN for 5 million$ and 10,000m of drilling. I think we can do better ... but Peterot is correct we need to make it happen and soon!
New Message
Please login to post a reply