Leveling the playing field between online retail giants and brick & mortar businesses

FOBI AI has Issued Over 100 Million Wallet Passes Worldwide

Sponsored

Rob,

Firstly, thank you very much for taking the time to answer investor questions via this forum.  I'm sure you are busy enough trying to run a company.  Answering an endless thread of questions must be taxing.  So here goes mine:

Are you able to elaborate at all on the change of CFO?  I'm sorry but as investors in the small cap space we are all very aware of the risks that we are taking.  I'm sure that you can appreciate peoples concern about a senior management shuffle that occurs in that way.  Most professional people don't ditch there job effective immediately (short of a termination).

Last question:  Can you give us any hints about the revenue generation potential of the Draganfly deal?  I will be frank, they are a very small and struggling drone company.  Nothing special or out of the ordinary.  I'm curious what they have to offer us?

Please don't take my inquisition personally.  I'm a small holder of 25,000 shares but I am intrigued and excited by Loop.  However, I got burned pretty badly during the Dot Com era so I'm a little more cautious now than I was before.

Warm Regards,

Brian Reiber

Dec 15, 2020 01:07AM

Dec 15, 2020 06:32PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply