Leveling the playing field between online retail giants and brick & mortar businesses

FOBI AI has Issued Over 100 Million Wallet Passes Worldwide

Sponsored

I apologize ahead of time for any typos and errors as I am voice texting this.

As a result of COVID-19 there has been a lot of operators that have been looking for solutions. My biggest objective has been to provide a solution of value , transformation  and to validate our technology and our model.

The NCAA Bubble was a major opportunity to showcase our technology to a very large and broad audience. We agreed to do the deployment as a pilot for them as I was confident it would lead to other much larger implementations and opportunities outside of the NCAA. 

As part of the pilot , we were able to implement our engagement solution with our affiliate marketing sponsors and these engagement / marketing opportunities bring revenue as described in previous press releases.

Making an investment into partners , projects and in our future roadmap has been a great move as it has led us into many other opportunities of a much larger scale.

My goal is not to take money one time, I want to build clients trust and confidence and have my hand in their pocket for years to come. I would do the pilot with NCAA all over again any day of the week.

We are a young company with new technology and not every situation out of the gate will be a revenue deal. We are early stage and focused on building a strong path and footprint that will suport many years to come of reoccurring revenue. 

if you are looking for a reason to sell your shares and take a profit , I never begrudge anyone for selling. I am very thankful for your support to date and I am happy to hear that we brought you to a position to in fact take a profit.

We are just starting to gain momentum and we are very fortunate to be in a very good position financially. We have a very strong business pipeline and I am confident that 2021 will continue to be a good year for Loop.

I am usually very accessible by email , phone or LinkedIn but it's been a bit of a struggle and s trying week with the passing of my friend and with trying to push hard to execute and to close out December in strong fashion. It is not easy to keep up with all of the channels of communication so I greatly appreciate your patience.

Best wishes to you and your family over the holiday season. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply