Leveling the playing field between online retail giants and brick & mortar businesses

FOBI AI has Issued Over 100 Million Wallet Passes Worldwide

Sponsored

Honestly, what a bunch of crap!!! When a person admits to being a new investor, shame on you for misleading the way you have!!! If you know anything about uplisting, it is a drawn out process. No timeframe was given for when the process would be completed so you have no right to suggest they didn't deliver.

And I'm sorry...I didn't realize they had a January 28 deadline to deliver on those projects as well!!! If you knew ANYTHING about doing business than you would know you cannot predict when a deal will go through. It can take months to get a deal in place and at no time were you promised when they would come through. This company HAS delivered on deals. Telus and NTT to name two. Give your head a shake! Clearly you need instant gratification. I can't even direct you to a company to go invest in to give you that. It simply doesn't exist. 

And you have absolutely no right to speculate why the CTO was replaced. Here's a thought...he's from NTT...they love what Loop has to offer and he was brought on board to accelerate the process with this monster company. That seems more likely than your assessment!

You've clearly lost faith in Loop. That's fine. Move on. But don't come on this forum and spew your misleading crap to unduly influence other investors.

New Message
Please login to post a reply