Leveling the playing field between online retail giants and brick & mortar businesses

FOBI AI has Issued Over 100 Million Wallet Passes Worldwide

Sponsored

Does anyone know when we may get just a big picture update? What's currently happening at Loop, nothing specific just want to hear something. 

I've been an investor since early on and happy with Loop for the most part but as the weeks have gone by, the lack of communication has been tough. 

I get 2021 is a busy year for Rob and Loop Insight as a whole. There's onboarding of new staff and talks with companies. However, writing just a quick follow up message here doesn't take all that much time. 

I'm not asking for answers for specific questions on this board, just a general update instead of radio silence. 

Loop is still, technically speaking, a pre-revenue company. (on paper) So it's hard to gauge anything, there's not much to turn to. I believe this forum was set up to establish some trust with investors.

The UKLIPZ lauch window has come and gone which is fine. I get it, it's difficult to predict these things, and changes happen but we got no update. Instead it was another user in this forum that had to reach out to Rob and inform the rest of us. That doesn't inspire too much confidence. 

I'm not saying we need to know every little thing that happens but UKLIPZ was a major talking point in last year's recap. It is touted as a revenue generator. There was the talk of the major motion picture which was to start in January...has it? 

I still think there's potential here. I'm still holding but as weeks/months go by without any brief updates or communication, it becomes harder and harder to do so.  

If anyone has any information as to what's going on right, what path are they heading down, anything major in the works, please let us know. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply