Member Inquiries, Feedback and Testimonials

Free
Message: Re: Access to the Hub Leader Forum - Revised re Dischino's stricter suggestion!

I would agree with giving only presidents who are also Hub Leaders access to the Agoracom Forum Leaders Hub if it were not for our little problem with the bouncing ratings being created by the dive bombers. If some equitable way is found to control the problem of miscreants coming in to sabotage Hub Leaders and others ratings then it would make sense to impose this condition. I still feel that the number of actual member recommendations for posted messages should be incorporated into the rank decision. I for one care much more that people read and appreciate my posts than that someone thinks I am a jerk and/or disagrees with my opinions. I have seen far too many Presidents being bounced to Vice Presidents and back again often more than once to think that the Presidents only rule would be a good idea given the current structure of the Aoracom ranking system. Of course, another possible solution would be to examine the way in which hub leadership is assigned with a view to making it more relevant to the actual functions being performed by the leaders. There has been some discussion on this Hub concerning inactive hub leaders, etc. These discussions should continue with the goal of arriving at a better way to ensure that Hub Leaders are actually leading hubs in some fashion or another. All IMHO of course.

Have a great and sunny weekend and a profitable and healthy week.

Doc

New Message
Please login to post a reply