Member Inquiries, Feedback and Testimonials

Free
Jan 08, 2013 01:18PM
Jan 09, 2013 09:24AM
Jan 09, 2013 07:47PM
Jan 09, 2013 07:51PM

I wonder if there is any real agreement among Hub Leaders or other members for that matter about what exactly constitutes bashing. The term is certainly thrown around here on the HL hub and other hubs as well. If someone is posting false or libelous information designed to denigrate a company or its leadership then I would definitely consider that a bashing violation. On the other hand if someone is expressing his/her belief that in their informed opinion the company in question does not appear to be the best thing since sliced bread then I would not consider this as bashing and certainly would not ban someone for this post. I might add that I am equally concerned about the opposite problem when posters insist that a stock is going to the moon and then go on to post what is either false or technicolour dreaming scenarios about the future of a stock. This can easily constitute pumping of a stock to try to influence the stock in a positive direction. Neither type of post is conducive to an informed wide-ranging discussion of the fundamentals and prospects of a company. I would greatly prefer that informed opinons be allowed to be expressed on both sides to reading a repetitive littany of all of the wonderful things that shall certainly be happening to the sp of a company in the future. This is, of course, strictly IMHO. As far as the low ratings being given by bashers to other hub members there are some hubs on which even mildly dicouraging words posted are rewarded with equally low ratings being given by some hub members to the poster.

Doc

Jan 10, 2013 12:15PM
Jan 10, 2013 04:29PM
Jan 10, 2013 05:20PM
Jan 13, 2013 01:23PM
Jan 13, 2013 02:46PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply