Welcome To The FuelPositive Company HUB On AGORACOM

Free
Message: "That was FD's way of saying they they are making great progress"

Another smart yeaboob reply to ken in Slack,

trussel wrote 7/13/17 12:30 PM

"Ken, just playing devil's advocate to all the over inflated positive statements. 

Only pile of crap building is the pile Eestor has built up now for ten years, (add two more to the emoji) and will continue to be until they show us the absolute facts and results. Just go back and watch some of Ian's interviews and hear the BS of what they thought they had years ago and again now.

I have always agreed with DavidG, doesn't mean we don't think it is possible that they have something and if lucky something great and we are all very wealthy. That obviously is why we don't sell, but I think we have to keep in mind only ONE weak link in the chain to market and this stock goes bust.

It is possible that FD is neck deep in this crap and desperately needs this to work. You think he is going to feed this site any negatives. 

I also find it odd that they bring him inside? Why do they need FD if they already have the good? There are an abundance of extremely knowledgeable people out there, I want to know they are seeking the best, not people who happen to be investors. Yes I am a skeptic and growing more so as time goes on.

His one line "humm this ingredient is not  exactly it, HOW LONG does it take to get that slightly different version of it?" That bothers me. May be slightly different or what if not available or possible, and why after ten years if you have 110Wh/l as many here assume would you not run with it if it is a Trillion dollar market as FD has stated in the past?

I am not trying to be too negative, but seriously would like some answers from people here that can be objective. 

Your response that DavidG has been wrong all along has no backing or substance to it.

I will absolutely admit a lot coming from me is extreme frustration on my part!!"

New Message
Please login to post a reply