Welcome To The FuelPositive Company HUB On AGORACOM

Free
Message: "As for bkk's claim that self-discharge is in the form of RF, that's simply wrong"

EEStor hires and interviews yeaboobs from message boards rather than from the cap industry.  

One Example is BKK which the yearboobs pump is a positive for EEStor.   Let there be no doubt the main reason BKK was hired because he wrote a white paper "The EEStor Capacitor" why he believes Weir's fruadulent EESU is real.  If a real cap company read what BKK wrote he would not be hired because he does not have the understanding of a first year EE student.  

The following is documented and date stamped from EEStor Slack group, Note Copper is Dr. Ulrich:

Copper wrote 2/19/17 
4 p.m.
@taylor , I agree that there is no connection between the amount of capacitance and the rate of self- discharge. That's pretty well established.
As for bkk's claim that self-discharge is in the form of RF, that's simply wrong. Someone mentioned credibility and that sort of crazy statement doesn't help.

Copper wrote 5:49 p.m.
@fibb: Re self-discharge, I really fear for the future of this company when I see statements like that.  Self-discharge doesn't need a "hypothesis", it's perfectly well understood.  A EE student at the end of her first year can tell you all about how it works.  When a potential investor looks into the company they will have their own capacitor experts - real experts - look over these documents and, when they see that one, they'll go WTF!

New Message
Please login to post a reply