Welcome To The FuelPositive Company HUB On AGORACOM

Free

Last year (2017) in January EEStorFanFibb and Francois Desloges were peddling how there were 7+ cap companies tangoing for EEStor's disruptive low hanging fruit which was suppose to result in license agreements worth billions of dollars for EEStor.  Not one cap company was interested in EEStor's low hanging fruit. 

This year's EEScam's January BS is led by thomas james/teejay/scooter/mcmgk posted in Incest La La Land needs to be documented and date stamped.  He wants suckers to believe EEStor is ready for more 3rd party testing at more than one tester.  teejay must have forgot all the intertek 3, 4, 5, 6, and MRA test results which not one cap company was interested in EEScam's "disruptive results".  

" tEEjay [4:14 PM] wrote:

CES is the wrong venue at this stage

[4:14] 

Could be less than a week . . .

[4:16] 

My guess is they had everything ready for third party testing before Christmas break. Now it's a matter of getting tests done (at more than one tester) and filling in the blanks of the PR(s) which are likely already mostly drafted. I wonder what other "treats" the PR firm has in store though?

null.2000 [Today at 4:21 PM] wrote:

in #general

The first week in January is a bad time for a PR.  People are still getting reoriented from the holidays.  If they have everything ready to go they would wait at least until next week, and probably not release on Monday.

thomas james wrote:

Could be less than a week . . .

Thread in #generalToday at 4:14 PM

1 reply

tEEjay [26 minutes ago] wrote:

That why my best guess is Tuesday, January 9. Don't see why they would delay further than that if they didn't have to."

https://eestor.slack.com/archives/C14UJG00N/p1515014176000429

New Message
Please login to post a reply