Welcome To The FuelPositive Company HUB On AGORACOM

Free
Message: More BS From Clifford, teejay, and Texas Boor Apologist for Clifford

It's been over a week since EEScam's webinar debacle.  There is not one real cap company which believes in the crap peddled by Ian Clifford, BKK, or Dr. Paul to be disruptive as the pumpers in Texas Boor's La La Land want suckers/investors to believe.

This is some of the BS from Ian Clifford at the webinar,

"But the results often we get to these exponential increases and in results and we are finding that we are getting that on a number of different material compositions and again we will continue to disclose our progress in that regard in the coming days and weeks."

"as I said in subsequent disclosures we’re going to be talking about other paths that we’re following, some extremely interesting promising and that information will be coming out in the next days and weeks."

"And as I said we’re now at the stage where open and full disclosure is the path that we are following we are confident that the information that we are going to be putting out is extremely interesting and extremely interesting to broad - and multiple markets and, you can all look forward to that as I said in the coming days and weeks."

Just a reminder this is what Ian Clifford stated at last years AGM,

March 28, 2017: "expect a steady flow of news in the coming days, weeks and months"

This BS by thomas james AKA teejay/scooter/mcmgkyz also needs to be documented because it was deleted from Texas Boor's La La Land, hehehe

"tEEjay [11:04 AM]
Take note of FD's use of the term "exponential" last night. By that he means X x Y x Z. Multiple paths but not independent. The starting point X is the low % CMBT layer. They've already improved that 35x. They are working to get it higher. They need to do that before they can multiply by the Z stacking factor (which they've already tested and proven but haven't revealed above 16 layers). Y is the gain from using a higher% CMBT.  The <65% CMBT layer had a k of 50 or so. In the webinar they talked of getting the fat disc k (CMBT% = 85) to 50,000! So they've figured out how to get the 85% or greater CMBT into layers (still to disclose). Combine them all together and do the math! Exponential!

tEEjay [11:55 AM]
Will be much better than that as Y and Z get revealed in the next few weeks. (edited)"

This BS peddled by Texas Boor, hehehe

Posted in Slack EEstor La La Land 1/28/18,

(Admin)

"We should hear about PR firm this next week and begin to get more information and for Gods sake a better looking Web presence. There are still PP folks ready to get in again if they hear what they need to hear. "

In the world I live in 7 days has passed which means already one week has passed.  Over 10 months has passed since last year's EEStor AGM.  

If anyone has their head stuck in sand over the last 2 years since Francois Desloges and his buddies funded EEScam Corp, this is the real EESCam Story:

"ian wrote 6/20/17 11:17 am y_no, the news in March and that statement was just to dupe FDs group into dumping more money into this thing. The minute they got the cash, no more news. That's why I was so disappointed in FD for aiding this company in killing itself. Expect more news when they burn through that $3M later this year, a big chunk of it for the executives monster salaries. It's a pattern with this company time and time again, and we all fall for it like suckers."

The "ian" (not related to Ian Clifford) who posted the above comment in La La Land is a GENIUS!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply