Welcome To The FuelPositive Company HUB On AGORACOM

Free
Message: Texas Bear Posted in Slack copper/Dr. Ulrich visited with BKK and Dr. Paul

Since EEStor is a public company and Slack is a closed group, I am posting the following info which I believe all EEStor investors should be aware of. 

Texas Bear posted in his Slack EEStor La La Land implying "copper" who is Dr. Ulrich visited BKK and Dr. Paul some time after the webinar.  We know for a fact Weir and Clifford must have had Dr. Ulrich sign an NDA for him to communicate with BKK and Dr. Paul. 

Why wasn't there an official EESTor PR announcing DR. Ulrich visited BKK and Dr. Paul as when Dr. Ulrich visited Richard Weir back in Dec. 28, 2012.  In addition why and who leaked the meeting to Texas Bear who posted the info in Slack?  So we know someone inside EEStor is feeding Texas Bear inside info which other investors are not privy to.  Now TB's post has disappeared.

TOO BAD SUCKER TEXAS BEAR.  YOUR POST IS SCREEN CAPTURED, DOCUMENTED AND DATE STAMPED.  YOU REMOVING YOUR POST MAKES YOU NO DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHER SLICK CON BLOGGER WITH THE BAG ON HIS HEAD WHO USE TO PUMP WEIR'S DISRUPTIVE EESU EESCAM STORY!

2/25/18

"texasbear [10:31 AM]
They haven't, I do not wish to get into an argument with you. I was saying that copper visited with BKK and Dr. Paul gave us a little incite into what is going on after Webinar."

New Message
Please login to post a reply