Welcome To The FuelPositive Company HUB On AGORACOM

Free
Message: "My guess is that dw would say that Ulrich doesn't understand the physics", hehehe

These comments are from Brennan Joseph Murphy AKA Baghead's EEstor site March 2013 betweeen Dr. Ulrich and BKK:

Brian

TB...I did an email with Ulrich today. His attitude is EEStor is making claims but can't back it up...I just don't understand what the hell the SEAL guys were doing there in the first place

3:40pm 11Mar1
Brian

Dr. Ulrich, I read your white paper on EEStor. I am not a scientist so I have limited understanding of something as complex as the EEStor project. I have been following EEStor mostly as a hobby. You mentioned in your report; If it’s stable with V then it is probably going to be stable with frequency. If that same cap material can hold k into the GHz region then there is another more exciting scenario. Based on what you know about EEStor is this scenario something they can accomplish with what they have shown you? I would assume it is? I respect that you may or may not be able to answer my question.

3:45pm 11Mar13
Brian

Hi Brian – EEStor has not proven its claims through independent, third-party verification and, until they do, I don’t think it’s safe to assume that they have accomplished the amazing claims they are putting out. I’m not saying they haven’t accomplished those things, but I am saying they need to prove it. So the answer to your question is “no”, they have not shown to my satisfaction that they have a dielectric with very high, stable k. Hope that helps, - Rick

Brian

Dr. Ulrich, Thanks for taking the time to respond. I get the sense that Dick Weir is an honorable man who tells the truth. I hope he is successful. In your opinion, if he is able to prove that he has a dielectric with very high, stable k it would classify as a "game changer" technology correct? I understand we may not see electric EEStor powered cars running around by the end of the year but this might be the first step towards that sort of thing. Again…I understand if you can't respond to my question.

Brian

It would be a game changer, big time! But remember, many companies, universities and national labs have worked on this very thing without success. Many millions have been spent in this direction over the past couple of decades. And, EEStor has not demonstrated that they’ve done anything that no one else has.

AlbertFeher

My guess is that dw would say that Ulrich doesn't understand the physics. Yeah, yeah, I know. Ulrich has a phd in cap theory.

3:47pm 11Mar13
New Message
Please login to post a reply