Welcome To The FuelPositive Company HUB On AGORACOM

Free
Message: Re: Picoahole tells Dr. Copper "believe what you want to"

I'm sure your investment in ESU stock has gone only one way, south.  Hope you didn't invest in PLI like many of the EEStor investors based on Francois Desloges' PLI valuations.  You can read up what happened to PLI here https://stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard?symbol=t.pli

The EEScam pumpers are alive and well in Slack EEScam La La Land.  Con Clifford is still able to find suckers into funding in EEScam's disruptive story.  

EEStor was founded on a fraud, an EESU scam.  Facts haven't changed.  Con Clifford and con Weir attempted to defraud USDOD, Air Force Research Lab, and SANDI with EEStor's fraudulent EESU patent.   When AFRL instructed con Weir to sent them an EESU sample con Weir made an excuse he lost them.  ALL DOCUMENT AND DATE STAMPED.

Dr. NanoCarbons has proven the EESU patent is a FRAUD.  He wrote a chapter about the EESU fraud in his book titled The Arths of the Truth.  The pumpers like Texas Bear were going to sue Nanocarbons.  Ask Dicky Scott what happened to the law suit?

Then when Francois Desloges came on the scene with a new set of pumpers from PLI, they peddled low hanging fruit high reward BS stories.  As Capman posted the low hanging fruit is rotten just like all the other disruptive stories pumped by Francois Desloges.  Even after all the warning by Capman FD wanted suckers believe he is still 1000% confident ESU was going to succeed.  Here is another example, there NEVER were largest 4 to 5 top HVAC players interested in EEScam; the story was all a LIE:

fdesloges wrote on Stockhouse Bullboard:

July 12, 2016 - 01:53 PM 466 Reads
Post# 25045162

RE:So we are still in R&D and need further testing by Intertek

aweigh, 4 or 5 of the largest High Voltage Capacitor players of the industry are already know to have tour the Texas plant, bring EEStor samples back home for their own tests (ones akin those in 3rd Intertek tests), and be very dire to come back for more. It's Ian Clifford who have put a hold on further JV development, until EEStor was well financed enough to stand 6-9+ months of negociations.

This step had proved to end up excruciatingly more difficult than anticipated, but 15 months later, this PP is closed and Ian is ready to execute on the two major programs he set ahead of him at the last AGM:

1) Bring back the potential partners and signed those cost disruptive High Voltage Cap JVs to then quickly start production and take the 2.8 B$ market over.

2) Complete the polymer program that would transform the cost-disruptive-High-Voltage-Capacitor asset that we already have in a EESU that's world disruptive period.

As a shareholder, you only face two choices:
You believe Ian is going to try'n deliver on  what he said or you don't.

If you don't, you may start to seriously question the tenets of still being a EEStor shareholder.
If you do, may I suggest that you start contributing positively to this board?

Be nice to the new comers to be and provide them with rational balanced information about their potential EEStor investment. (If it goes as planned, I suspect that there's gonna be one or two of these ;-)) Passed bickering is worth nothing. Only what's ahead counts.

Have a nice day!
:-)
FD

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ask the pumpers what happened to the SLAM DUNK license agreements from 2016? 

Ask the pumpers what happened to the expected positive results from Alchemy Scamenergy Group located in Barbados in which EEStorFanFibb wanted you to believe world renowed polymer experts were moonlighting there, hahaha?

Ask the pumpers whatever happened to the clear path to 100w/l? 

I have no respect for the EEScam scm pumpers who verbally attacked Capman with vulgarity because he posted his professional opinion which they didn't like.  

Copper no need to answer my questions because I am sure you know what's going on.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply