Welcome To The FuelPositive Company HUB On AGORACOM

Free
Message: Picoahole If You Want To Imply Capman Poisened AVX Well from Day 1

Use your real legal name and post who your employer is so you can make a fool of yourself in the Cap industry defending EEScam's fraudulent EESU patent, EEscam's "disruptive" stories, and implying Capman poisoned the well for AVX.  I'll give you a hint, EEScam's well was poisened in the Cap industry by Dck Weir, and Ian Clifford, NO ONE ELSE

Copper if you are reading this and you would be interested in one example why EEStor poisened itself in the Cap industry, ask Dck Weir why he didn't pay Dr. Evans for his service.  Then to find out the truth ask Dr. Evans.  Don't believe any BS stories from Dicky Scott The Texas Boor, Picoahole, Francois Desloges or any of the Slack Heads about the incident Dr. Evans had with Dck Weir.   Their stories are a BIG LIE!!! 

I would trust Dr. Evans before I trust anyone of the slick EEscam pumpers hiding in Slack EEScam La La Land.  

Picoahole posted the following in Dicky Scott The Texas Boor's Slack EEscam La La Land:

I said in the cap world, it is better than what's out there, but that the AVX well was poisoned
from day 1.

https://eestor.slack.com/archives/C14UJG00N/p1567537496141000

New Message
Please login to post a reply