Welcome To The FuelPositive Company HUB On AGORACOM

Free
Message: Whatever Happened to the SLAM DUNK License Agreements with Tier One Cap Companies

Robert Vincent Iuvale AKA EEStorFanFibb was peddling?

Ask slick Francois Desloges what ever happened to this fraudulent story he was peddling in Dickee Scott's The Texas Boor Slack EEscam La La Land,

Fdesloges 12:00pm 12/23/16

"This is very touchy.

You have 7+ partners trying to tango. Or score a goal. Chose the sport analogy you want.

Will the pretenders only play fair ? Will they try collusion ?

Will they go in a fight to death against each other ?

Will it go swift, or stampede, or turtle pace ?

That's the drama that we will witness live come early 2017.

Except it's not a sport game, it's a large chunk of 21st century WW economy that's at stake.

For make no mistake, this HVC round is the appetizer for the real play that's most likely coming later this 2017: ED licensing.

I can't say enough how I'd like to be the proverbial fly on the wall.

Whatever happen I'm not going to panic.

We have the asset. They don't.

If PLI is the slightest indication, we might witness extraordinary bullying.

I'm ready for any extreme. Are you ?

We'll see! :slightly_smiling_face:

12:23pm He will.

That said, if rationality prevails, :smirk: it should take, what, 4-6 weeks max before the kickoff meetings and the first LoIs ?

So wishfull thinking goes anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Note how low is my confidence in rational behaviour these time around...

We'll see!

12:34pm

Lord! There's 6+ contenders! This is not a standard auction... It could take a lot of back and forth if they try to up bid each other !!!

Maybe I'm wrong too, and the LoIs will be signed on site at the kickoff meetings. I just don't hope for anything easy like that.

Better find a nice couch, sit down with a stock pile of munchies, and enjoy watching the game... :stuck_out_tongue:

Like the Hunger games but hmmm... CapDom games ?"

And now EESCAM signs a MOU with another company who scams it's crowd funders by moving goal posts.  Sounds familiar?

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply