Welcome To The GASFRAC Energy Services HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Good man Oilman. I'm finding your method for entering positions very interesting. I'm not necessarily a trader per se, I'm more of an medium to long-term investor. I've always relied purely on the fundamentals, as a consequence my timings for entering (and exiting trades) has at times not been the best... my technical analysis needs to improve. I like the method you use... I'm learning a lot. Thank you.

I found this 20 minute interview with Chief Technology Officier Robert Lestz interesting.

http://insideclimatenews.org/podcast/waterless-fracking-gas-drilling-game-changer

Also a short demostration video here on how the gel works.

http://chenected.aiche.org/energy/gasfrac-takes-the-water-out-of-fracking/

The more I take a look at it the more I like this company. It has had a bumpy ride so far... it would appear that the uncertainy over the last few years in the North American Natural Gas market due to the price of gas plummeting took the wind out of GASFRAC's sail. Coupled with that over spending and management issues... have all played a part in the share price's decline.

However, with the costs down, new management almost complete and with the share price where it is today it would appear that a fair amount of the risk has already been rung out of this trade. Directors have been buying the stock also, during the back end of last year and this year as well.

Fracking is growing ever more popular across the world (here in the UK the Government has just given fracking the green light), and therefore oppostion groups concerned about environmental impact are growing ever louder. Gas Fracking is certainly one way politicians can appease some of their concerns. This process (or something similar at least) will surely need to be adopted more widely.

There seems to be little doubt that this technology works. My question would be what competition does GASFRAC have? Does it have any direct propane gel competition or just competition from other chemical fracking simulants?

In any case, I think GASFRAC has role to play in the future of fracking, and I'm standing by ready to invest... just looking to time my entry right.

New Message
Please login to post a reply