Galahad Metals

4 projects in Ontario, Quebec and Nevada (Gold, Silver,Copper,REE)

Free

NOB, I have no problems discussing the challenges and opportunities of GAX but let's leave the insults aside. They usually have more to say about your character anyways. Let's stick to some facts which is important to everyone here.

First, this was a good post that you just did. You have identified some of the challenges we faced and clearly presented them which means you have some savvy of your own.

However, like I said, I need to dig deeper before answering some of your questions but I can make the following statements vis-à-vis your comments/questions.

1) I believe Quebec will see a drill first as the deposit there is close to surface and will be cheaper to drill and give us a better ROI, especially considering we are low on cash.

2)The Nevada property has deeper targets, about 500m from what I see and I could see us putting this off for now or doing a JV on this property. Our low cash position means we have to stay focused for now and get our SP up. The claims fees have been paid from what I hear with the hard dollars so we are good there for a while longer and can sit back until we have enough money or the right JV partner comes around. The amount of money we have is also more than what has been released as we were way over subscribed, to the point where some of our connections were refused completely. Pretty cool for this broke company to say no thank you to new money, means Robin believes we can raise more money later at a better price.

I will follow up on this post later, duties call for now.

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply