Galahad Metals

4 projects in Ontario, Quebec and Nevada (Gold, Silver,Copper,REE)

Free

" doing the PP, even FT a few cents about market is a good sign.

...cannot believe so many are willing to give up shares at 12.5 and 13 cents."

Glorieux, that is exactly my point, and let me add just a little bit of a negative note to the recent PP:

yes, I know, to have money thrown at you is not a bad sign, but....

and that´s a big "but" for me:

1. our previous PP was $0.15 NON-FLOW-THROUGH, so to do one at $ 0.15 FLOW-THROUGH now is not really a positive move to me. Especially considering that we were trading at $ 0.19 (!!!) just 11 days ago with very high volume of nearly 1.1 M shares ! A $0.20 FT financing would have looked much more positive to me. To say, that it is above market, is not really the case (because this PP would have been negotiated a little while ago).

2. $ 0.15 FT means sub-$0.10 after tax for that investor, so the market reaction of selling shares at $0.12 as seen in the past couple of days (or even below in the coming days) is NO surprise. Always happens with FT PP´s.

3. how comes, that institutional investors ALWAYS get special treatments. If these guys missed the boat or want more, get them to buy on the open market ! That would support or even increase the share price as well.

4. At least, the "free gift" in case of added warrants, could have been avoided. If they get what they want with a generous FT-PP, why add free gifts ?

Don´t get me wrong, I believe in this company and their really promising projects, but to look after the exisiting shareholders by not being overly generous to the institutional guys would sit a lot better with me.

FANTOMAS

New Message
Please login to post a reply