Welcome To The General Metals Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Advancing the Independence Silver/Gold Project: Battle Mountain Nevada

Free
Message: GNMT, the most "undervalued", undiscovered Gold/Silver jr in the industry???

YES! And this is why I have started this board for General Metals Corporation (not to be confused with general metals "corp.") As an ex-executive in the Jr. Gold/Silver resource industry this is "currently" one of my top picks to run up, 1,000's of percent over the following 6 months- 5 years. I believe that given the current price of a nickel that with a "proven resource" and GNMT still counting more Gold and Silver ounces this stock should be "fairly valued" at .50 cents, or 10 times more than today's price. 1/10/2011. This given similar gold juniors. I'm staking my reputation on it and some of you may know who I am and what my track record has been on another agoracom favorite, e.digital (EDIG). Check it out and do your own D.D. I believe for those of you who take the ride with me, we will ALL be VERY, VERY, VERY happy with the return I believe this stock will deliver, ESPECIALLY at this price to .25. From here with Gold headed into the 1,000's of dollars per once and Silver 100's of dollars an ounce, a stock like this in the 70's went as high as 100's of dollars a share in the frenzy period ending in 1980, WOW! Sky's the limit here! Good luck and hope to see you at the finish line in a NEW car, house or both?

Peace, mguru

New Message
Please login to post a reply