Welcome To The Gold Reserve HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

The invisible hand is an amalgam of everything baked in at once. Ortega is not acting in a vaccuum in the sense that she is not omnipotent. There are a lot of undercurrents. If at the end of this month the charting does not do what I expect, then I would agree. Right now I expect a major move.

We are analyzing everything to death and then we conclude that we know everything there is to know on which to make a conclusion. I am looking at this strictly from a charting point of view without being concerned about all the players in this mess.

3 months ago, I expected this collapse because of the way the stock moved from 2004-2006. Right now is the absolute best time for a move up and the invisible hand will move things ahead whether Hugs Chavez and Co. like it or not.

The chart is something to drool over if you want to make a fortune and the players are lining up.

Nobody, absolutely nobody is expecting a turn around which is a contrarian's dream.

As I said, the bloggers on this forum are analyzing to death from the walls of a very limited intellect. About the only thing you have to decide is whether you are in or out. If out, just close the door and never look back. If in then the only thing to consider is what is it that you don't know in this occasion.

This is a totally exciting time where you cut your instincts against the odds. That is what makes success.

My instincts are saying that there is enormous opportuntiy here and it is happening now.

Do you have the balls to stare the Devil in the eye and intimidate him? Smokin'.

New Message
Please login to post a reply