Welcome To The Gold Reserve HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Selling out in current market.

posted on Jul 27, 2008 10:07AM

I look at the tea leaves just as anyone else, seeing potential, but that does not mean that it will come out as such. There were many opportunities in the past and only the permit issuance while much delayed, came out true.

Another indicator: Kinross buys Aurelian.
TheVet at yahoo's board states the possibility of $16 to 18 being offered to GRZ and that presumably does not include the unknown Choco 5.

I tend to look at the Aurelian offer as a negative indicator ( I said so in the ECU Silver board ) because the offer for ARU is only a 2/3 premium over the current trading price and is what their shares traded just a few months ago. In today's market that is an attempt to steal.

My negativity stems from the fact that should we get an offer with a 2/3 premium on current price ( $1.50+1.00=$2.50) some may look at the premium more than the actual price and sell. With current market prices even an offer at double the current share price is still a fraction of what the companies traded for a year or so ago. So it is a great opportunity for the Biggies to swallow up the minnows with good resources but short change the shareholders of those very minnows.
I am affraid that many shareholders would see only the offer in current share price environment instead of the true value and end up selling for pennies of the true dollar.

New Message
Please login to post a reply