Welcome To The Golden Band Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Saskatchewan's SECRET Gold Mining Development.

Free

via YouTube.com - Over The Line

https://youtu.be/P41gT4eicrE

The now famous scene from 'The Big Lebowski' which has become an internet meme.

The vertical short form amalgamation with Jolu Development Corporation means in legal terms a going private transaction and a shareholder squeeze out. All of the legal blogs with examples of vertical short form amalgamations discuss buyouts and squeeze outs after a buyer obtains 90% or more of a target corporation.  In fact, this amalgamation appears more like a horizontal short form transaction.  The effective date may have been reported to be Feb. 1, 2010, but may as well be Dec 23, 2016 for all we know, due to deemed continuance.

The filings contain only one line regarding the amalgamation, while what was reported online had more details.  

If the Jolu Development Corporation was not actually subsidiary to Golden Band, and a crown corporation with the gold assets of the former SMDC held by Golden Rule, then this was clearly misrepresented.  But it could also be neither here nor there.

On the list of 'things missing' is Cameco's 3% initial holding.  Another was that the Jolu Mine was under construction, as well as the Star Lake Mine.  Or how much unrefined gold was supplied to the mint and which mine(s) it came from.

What astonishes is the extent of the pro-forma filings after the amalgamation.  Everyone did their job, but it was really just data thrown in a blender.

The last taxation date for calendar 2016 is Dec 23.

-F6

New Message
Please login to post a reply