Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

The people that tell you that gold will go back down are silly!

We've seen a bad recession, countries are going bankrupt, big banks have failed, and soon the biggest punch of all will be given to the World Economy:

USA will announce it is bankrupt!

Up until now USA has been able to cover up the fact that out of all the countries in the world, it is in the worst condition. World events such as the BP Oil Spill, Natural Disasters (hurricanes, tornados, floods), Afghan War, North Korea nukes, Israel/Palestine, Iran, Greece going bankrupt, Euro falling - dont you see, all these events have been brought to the front burner by CNN, ABC, NBC, New York Times, all in an effort to cover up the fact that the USA is in the worst possible situation out of anyone country. Who owns CNN and all major newspapers? Who is it controlled by? The US Government of course. Im not a conspiracy theorist just stating facts.

What we have seen happen in the markets has never happened before. There will be another bottom, stocks will fall and thats when the announcement will be made, or maybe there will be a slow announcement to show how in bad condition the US economy is.

Out of all this, not even keeping money under your mattress is safe - whats the safest thing - GOLD. Gold has been and always will be going up in value, it is recession proof and will never have a huge price drop. This is why countries have started to accumulate GOLD years ago when all the economic trouble started popping its head, and GOLD will keep going up and up - sure there will be corrections along the way, and it will drop, but overall I can guarantee one thing, if you buy 1 ounce of gold today, then in 12 months the value of your purchase will be UP - that I can guarantee with all my assets, Im that confident!

Here's a chart for the price of GOLD in the last 5 years for you all to see - Which way do YOU think GOLD is going? :) Its in a BULL market and will be for at least another 5-10 years, its the one and only safe investment, and guess what? GNH has a $hit load of it - tons of it. There is nowhere else I'd rather be

Peace

TMl26

P.S. This article is written by me (TMl26) and it is all my opinion. Please do your own research and always do your own research when investing anything into anything.

Enjoy your weekend!

New Message
Please login to post a reply