Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Message: Lets set the record straight: it was a PP @ .53 -- & a great vote of confidence

flow through--- smo through ... it has no bearing on anything as regards to this huge vote of confidence.

it does not matter what tax break the broker has at all ....the broker certainly has the same tax break with GNH as they do with every junior and you can bet your last dollar no other junior gets this kind of deal where the placement is 20 cents higher than the recent shareprice without a warrant.

the only thing that matters is that they did a pp for almost 20 cents higher than the share price ....period !

i have never seen this happen in my 30 years of investing with juniors ....and i have done a lot of pp's over that time.

minerfields continues to do pp's with various juniors and you can be sure they are flow through and they are at the current trading pice or lower of those sponsered juniors and that there is a warrant involved as well.

again with GNH it was above the trading price @ .53 cents (.35 cents was recent trading price) ....and there is no warrent.

please, lets just call it what is: a great vote of confidence.

minerfields did it because they know where we are going and feel very confident about that direction.... as we prove up more gold in the ground.

danny

New Message
Please login to post a reply