Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

I love todays NR, its a great start to begin releasing more great holes. So we have 31 holes plus 7 holes left to report, imagine this scenario and tell me if I am totally barking up the wrong tree.... For example, they have 14 holes with full results, so they say lets release these 7 holes first - these results are very good, but there is no big 100g/t over 5 metres or 4 g/t over 200 metres results that would shoot us to the moon - so with these first results, we slowly build a base and continue to climb, then the next NR would have another 5-10 holes and would be a bit better, until the final 2 NR. The second to last one would have Snow White and monster gold results, making our SP climb over $1......with that excitement still in mind, a few days later GNH's final NR wuld be Laval has same results as we've been seeing, this would show that we have Gold and its connectted and its big - then from here we start the climb we've all been waiting for.

I think after the NR of last year, where it was a bit fumbled, with the help fo HOOV, they have learned to release results in a nice organized way.

Do you think this is something GNH maybe doing? I know they have to release results as they come in, but they can release results in groups and may have already 10 holes back, but want to release 8 of them plus 3 others they dont have, hence their arguement for not releasing everyhting at once - all in an organized manner.

Would love to hear comments on this sceario or a similair scenario that maybe playing out....Thoughts?

Peace

TMl26

New Message
Please login to post a reply