Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Our chart looks like its bullish, Im no pro, but it looks bery similair to what happened last year. Take a look at the candlestick chart from October 27 to Dec 21 - it looks very similair to what we are about to go through from January 17th till now and the future. Candlesticks are bullish, and indicators show a buy at these levels, very oversold, and the RSI shows a buy. I'm fairly new to charts and TA, but from little I know, I believe we are turning a corner and we are bullish right now and we've hit our low at .22 and I believe we should settle around 34-36 cents IMHO.

If any TA pros can comment please do, after being VERY oversold I believe we can see some green for a couple of days, and closing on the day high is another bullish indicator.

Nice to see hoov come out and say he bought more at these levels, Candido bought more at these levels, and I bought more at these levels! :) I bought in at 20 cents before all these drill results last year, and now were back in the 20s - I dont think so, we're worth more and do not deserve to be in the 20s, but glad I was able to buy at 24-25 cents, and I'm confident it was the right move. Even if this isnt the stock we retire on, it sure as hell isnt a 20-30 cent stock, its worth much more than where we are at now.

Good buy at these levels? Do you think it'll hit the 30s and 40s? If so, then its a great buy now, if you think 26.5 cents is the highest it'll go, then you should sell - lol, simple huh? :)

TMl26

Feb 25, 2011 12:49PM
Feb 25, 2011 01:13PM
Feb 25, 2011 02:14PM
Feb 25, 2011 03:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply