Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

....and Frank Glass now owns about 500,000 shares.

I wonder how many shares are currently owned by those pumpers that we no longer hear from on this board? I believe that Hoov still owns a large boat load, but the others? I guess they are off pumping their next play.

I'm riding this and holding. The GNH team will get the job done, it might take a little longer than we had hoped, but the dumping from our buddies killed the SP so we have to go a little slower now. My calculations have GNH with enough funds to ride for a year on one drill. Enough time to expire lots of warrants before releasing the 43-101 RE. One thing I'm quite sure of, Frank C and his buddies own lots and lots, and I think one of his strategies could be absolute minimal dilution of shares, it would be mine.

As for the grade and tonnage, Gramps, I still think GNH is going to come in somewhere between 2g/t and 3g/t and all these zones together down to 1000 meters should still give us the 100 million tons. We are still open along strike in both directions so I'm thinking getting atleast 1000m on strike should be there and an easy 100m combined zones across strike should add up.

Anyways, GNH is not the only explorco which has seen its SP hammered, there are many.

Skier

New Message
Please login to post a reply