Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

very reasonable post glori. frustration seems to run rampant every summer in the stock world.

part of the difference in how you/skier look at it is in your investment timeline and "hands on" involvement. i dont tend to work at my stock investments (gambles) like i used to so holding "dead money" for months is'nt a big deal to me (as long as i'm convinced of a very good return down the road). besides, we are now in the summer doldrums so everybody better just be patient and wait for the august bump..

others, like yourself, are very active in the trends of companies and want (or need) to keep thier stock money working constantly. for those folks who are very active and up to date with the industry, the companies, the trends, etc. it is best for them to keep moving and keep an eye on the ones that will come back (like gnh).

for those of us that dont have the time to truly work at it, we're probably better off to find a company that has excellent potential, is most likely undervalued and just sit on it.

personally i believe i will be holding my gnh shares for a long time to come.

New Message
Please login to post a reply