Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

would be a great buy...one does have to wonder if we will get that low though. I bought a few more yesterday at 6.5 and have a bigger position then I have had in a very long time. At 6.5, that gives us a market cap of about 9.1M dollars. We have about $1M in the bank plus some credits to come to us from the Quebec government for our drilling in 2012. I am not sure what is the amount here.

However, even at $9.1M, that gives us a value of $18 per ounce in the ground at 500k ounces. We have one of the best BoD of any junior and best advisory board with James Franklin, SGS and JT. As a value investor, I think it does not get much better than this.

I have talked to the company a few times in last few weeks getting updated. One of the things I liked hearing was that they are getting more holes in that rich area where we hit that 6k ounces per ton and where we recently had the 144g/t. They did this in a very cost effective manner by re-entering some old holes and extending them. Now, if they hit even 1 more rich hole in this area, never mind 2 or 3, this thing would move up dramatically as this will prove out the theory of a very rich zone.

I know everyone here is very educated as to the proximity to Montreal and Quebec, the infrastructure, road access, electicity, man power, mining jurisdiction, huge land position, $300k VTEM that identified new drill targets that James Franklin was supposedly very excited about and on and on but the market right now has forgotten all those great attributes we have. One good set of assays could get the market to look at us again.

Our current small asset of almost 500k ounces has some great upside and the fact that it starts at surface, has a grade over 3g/t and could be over laying a high grade zone makes BT a strong asset for us.

The company is also poking a few holes in the best VMS target as identified by VMS and confirmed by JF. IF we get a new hit...that could send our share price soaring very quickly.

5.5 is still possible with 7 trading days left for tax loss selling, but I am thrilled to have picked up so many shares at 6.5 because they should make me some very good money in 2013.

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply