Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

The ECU board is typical in all that is wrong with SH.  I find it utterly disgusting how a small group of losers have destroyed what was once a functioning community.  I have never objected to opposing views being expressed, but as soon as the agenda shifts to personal attacks, rebuttles, disputes, etc. then its time to move on.  I would guess that for every 30 posts on that forum, 10 are mindless bashing, 15 are personal attacks, 5 are completely off topic, 5 are spam, and 3 are composed of a few words that are a waste of bandwidth.  Maybe we would get 2 messages worth reading.  I have decided to never post again on that website, and its the best decision I have made in a long time.

Perhaps some of the group will find a home here.  There were some very intelligent people contributing to that forum at one point and I think its a good idea to have a healthy discussion forum.

One of the things I have noticed is that forums are a good barometer of investor sentiment.  When things are good, there is usually frequent posting on a message board.  When things are bad, people stop posting, or the boards are filled with caustic remarks that have little use.  And when things are really bad, the biggest losers come out of the woodwork to blame someone else for their bad decisions.

The PM sector has not been a very fun place to invest for more than a year, and it is bringing out the worst in a lot of people.  ECU is one of the more frustrating stocks to own, and the lack of maturity and patience among many retail investors makes it more so.  Rather than over react to every day of trading, if people just sit back and let the company go forward with their exploration plan, they will probably find that the stock will be much higher down the road.  All of the hand-wringing and finger pointing that goes on in the interim gets old real fast.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply