Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Re: Anyone here follow the ECU SH board?

posted on Jan 06, 2008 02:21PM

Goldie I put up with you as one of the least offensive of the cabal on SH.  But you are on a tight leash and if you get too far out of line, I will not bother responding to any more of your nonsense either.

What you refer to as 'spinning' is more a function of your own agenda.  My comments are based on facts, or at least supported by reasonable assumptions.  So many others that you seem to respect are frequently posting based on things they make up off the top of their heads, or out of spite.  If you want to see 'spinning', you need look no further than that.

ECU stock is up and down like a yoyo, which is pretty much representative of the entire junior mining sector.  The company however has been consistantly successful in achieving their objectives, and I suspect they will continue to be.  I think it is outrageous that some of the biggest liars ever to walk the face of the earth are the most frequent posters on stockhouse, yet they claim the longs are 'wrong' about the stock.  The same group was bashing when ECU was priced below 20 cents.  It is not the longs that have it all wrong.  The consolidation in share price has been frustrating, but I do not recall ever promising anyone that a junior mining stock will only go straight up.  So who was wrong?  I am still invested, and in fact I own more shares now than I did last year. 

I have posted as COACH247 on SH for about 7 years, yet that website in their infinite wisdom decided to delete my access to post.  So the people who made that decision can go to hell, and I will never post there again.  Now since you brought it up, perhaps you would care to disclose each and every one of the multiple aliases you post under...

GWR is one of the few people at SH that post comments that are worth reading.  And if you truely believe that he is the worst offender on that website, then that pretty much defines what kind of human being you are.  This whole personality cult around ECU has gone way too far.  Its a goddamn stock, a piece of paper, something that could make a bit of money for us, whether long or short.  To see so much venom and hatred in the posts makes me sick.  Some people need to seek help.  I see that kind of nonsense on SH each and every time I bother to log in there.  I cannot read 3 posts without running it that disgusting behaviour.  And yet you consider GWR to be obnoxious?

My expectation is for about 200 million ounces of silver in the next resource estimate.  That is conservative and I hope that they can report more.  But it is not the total resource that will ultimately be proven up there.  It is just part of the process, another step ahead in documenting what they have outlined and proven through drilling, sampling, drifting, and historical records.  Five minutes after the report is released, it will be old news...  Some people want to stare at the trees so long they forget there is a forrest.  I will not be at all surprised if ECU someday can disclose compliant resources of more than half a billion ounces of silver.  And we have not even really started testing the potential of the skarn at depth. 

And a final comment to this board, why even bother wondering what resource report will justify what share price?  The stock is up or down by 20% in a week on no news.  There is so much volatility, how can anyone presume to think the market is pricing in the silver?  I have learned not to second-guess the market.  Every day, I have the option to buy more shares, or to sell and move on, based on that price that I could get.  Does anyone here believe that the price of tomorrow or next month will have any relationship whatsoever to what the company may be worth in a year or two? Why is there so much anxiety over what amounts to a meaningless short term snapshot of the market?

I can find things in my life that require my attention, and actually matter.  I just no longer have the need to reply to every bozo with a chip on his shoulder that is over reacting to something that is irrelevant.  So Goldie this is your chance to behave yourself and I will continue the discussion with you.  If you get out of line, then I will not respond to any of it in the future.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply