Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Re: Bigpic4ever promoted to Hub Leader/President

posted on Feb 09, 2008 12:16PM

Hi BigPic!

First off, let me say I do not know how you put up with the SH forum for as long as you did. I had enough of that months ago, and frankly I do not miss it. I went back to read a few posts from time to time though and noticed that you seemed to be the lightening rod for some of the idiots that were there to stir up trouble. Glad to have you and the other SH regulars posting here.

As for the hub leader responsibility, I do not see any need to do anything more than you already do. Most of the people who post on these forums are sincere and respectful to each other. If we get a few bozos that show up to create problems, its a simple task to get rid of them. And for the record, I am opposed to the concept of 'censoring' posts. I have no problem whatsoever with people who are bearish or who post comments that suggest the company is not all that. A balanced discussion has value, and a group cheerleading session does not. However, those who are engaged in muckraking and personal attacks should be shown the door.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply