Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
YES, he did literally say those words, but to take just those words is using them out of context and according to him, people again would call him a liar.
He explained that he hoped the past report was going to be out in September or October at the latest, then it was December, and do you not recall what he said about that. Again he said that three months is his optimism ( theoretically possible ) but he implied that practically it would be six. Judging by what happened even the six months has to be taken with a grain of salt, i.e. do not take his comments too literally was his message.
Recall that he said one of the drills broke and that delayed things.
The bottom line that I got from that portion of the video is that he no longer wants to give out definite times as to when.
Similarly he said that Michel Roy would like to release updates every two weeks but it is too costly and time consuming so he implied that they will try a monthly basis.

Anyhow the company will likely be out of money by the end of September so that will dictate the latest time, if they can release a report earlier the better for all of us.
I am quite content with the way he presented his talk - very frank and understandable.
I am equally pleased with how the company is progressing.
Cheers.
New Message
Please login to post a reply