Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Feb 11, 2008 02:46PM

Re: JD129....just think about

posted on Feb 11, 2008 04:49PM

Hi Bigpic!

Why do you bother to respond to those guys? Let them have SH and spend all day and night making up stupid comments if they want to. I doubt anyone bothers to read that forum anymore and it will die on its own corruption. And it should.

Think about it: anyone that likes ECU and dares to post about it is a pumper. And those who spend all day slamming the stock and attacking other people are just there for the good of the group, trying to protect helpless investors from the evil agenda of the pumpers. Fine. Just one question: why are they are still there, posting 30 times each a day, creating new aliases all the time, for years, if ECU is such a bad company?

I do thorough research before I buy anything, and when I find a company that doesnt measure up, I move on. Thats it, I just keep looking. I could not imagine even bothering to post one comment on a BB of a stock that I think is a crappy investment. Should it not be a huge question mark that the same idiots continue with their little propaganda campaign all the time, and only bother to attack ECU?

Please, just let go. Do not encourage them by trying to reply. People are smart enough to see through it, and if they are not, they deserve to lose their money if they believe that kind of nonsense posted on SH.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply