Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

MYER post deleted?

posted on Feb 14, 2008 06:58PM

I do not recall anything offensive about the post today from MYER, or any of his postings for that matter, that would warrant deleting it. I would like to hear some opinions from the forum members on this. I understand why certain topics and posts need to go. But for heavens sake people lets get a thicker skin and not be overly defensive everytime someone posts a legitimate issue. This forum does not have to be hands across america to be of value.

I will copy this to Agora management, and I think they are just trying to create the forum atmosphere that the users want. Lets not get too quick to censor and remove anything is not Rah-RAH! If the discussion is to have any credibility both sides should be presented, and I think there are plenty of people who are disappointed to say the least with the direction ECU has been trading. Do they not have the same right to voice their concerns here?

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply