Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Good Lord, here I am replying to myself. Well, there's an outside reversal chance that it may be better than talking to myself I suppose.

I hope all the newbies here and lurking have read all the posts here tonight as they are both individually and collectively, superbly informative.

Being the most hopeless optimist though, and with all due respect, allow me to add that I believe we are all being too conservative when it comes to the possibilities of the performance of ECU in the near term, along with all the silver stocks...and the physical of course.

All those banking giants exposed by Bix in that last post have had their bear paws on the lid of the pressure cooker far too long (heck, if they have fraudulently manipulated gold while others have done so to silver...just imagine the evil deeds done to the stocks?). They must be feeling the heat now to say the least, with such growing public exposure and legal vulnerability. It is noted recently that some imposing class action law suits are just commencing on behalf of the pension plan contribtuors by certain State Pension Funds. These are not exactly light weights that can be arrogantly dismissed by the big boys. This is the first shot in many forthcoming, gigantic legal battles.

How long do you think it will be, especially when so much proof source is now documented and publicized, including GATA's missive in the Wall St. Journal "Anybody Seen Our Gold", before the CIBCs, BMOs and RBCs (never mind Goldman Sachs) begin to take note? The mushrooming class action suits must be causing some flinching in the boardrooms one would think. The longer the banks continue their fraud, the worse it will get for them with greater exposure and public anger stirred up by even more class action suits from on high. The law firms smell blood and really big bucks here folks. This is the stuff of their dreams...as big as it gets, and they will all be getting on board with gusto and with the speed of light.

We are seeing the tip of the iceberg here. Can you imagine how hot the big bad bear's paws are getting? Who will be the first to be burned? When will the lid blow?

Let the fun and finger pointing begin in earnest with the faint sound of silver in the background singing "Please release me, let me go".

New Message
Please login to post a reply