Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Hi Coach.

Your opinion on the company has always been informative and valuable. I completetly enjoy reading the post here. You had been censored on SH by censor rule 2

Censorship occurs in two forms 1) One is given the rules of expression knowing they may have their comments erased 2) and is the worst form; bullying and pushing the information around with misrepresentation until it becomes unintelligable IE the current economic conditions in the US where the government continues to misrepresent the true indicies. ("4 feet good, 2 feet better "(Animal Farm) for those that know)

Thanks for responding. My take on the friday action was simple; drop the prices of PM stocks and the elements themselves because new money is coming.

For everyone else:

I am not sure how to take this information. However, I will present it. I read (now bear with me) Jon Nader to get a sense of the bear side of the PM market. I read his article from the 29 Feb and am not certian if he has gone bullish on PM or is being fecetious? It is completely out of his character. He even praise the Aden sisters insdead of bashing the "Tin foil hats".

I would like another opinion on this if possible.

I find it ultimatly fascinating that ECU alone can bring down the PM sector as is alluded to at SH. That theme has been reoccuring for the last 4 years

Reg Mills

New Message
Please login to post a reply