Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

TOO low TOO long TILL NOW

posted on Feb 28, 2008 07:12PM

Last week Jim Sinclaire said that he was buying, go figure that is one man i have total respect for, his vision and wisdom is priceless!

Silver is only going higher as it finally broke 16.20 and willfly all the way to $21.80with resistence at $22 - $23! But like many mentioned its way overdue and no where near where it should be if ou factor in inflation!

Gold will finally break 1000 next week and cross the 4 digit mark! The fact that the USD broke down below the previous low signals that its heaing a lot lower

HUI and Xau are also breaking out that is a huge indicator to many that follow trends. I can't believe that HUI will break 500 for the first time tomorrow! This shows that all gold and silver stcks are flying and are the most profitable sector to be folowing!

Ecu this is the first time it finally closed above 2.00. We have to start somewhere. First great to see us above the 50dma! I expect us to run quickly to 2.20 and with a boost of news 2.50 with ease! The T.A is looking very bullish not to mention its consolidation period finally seems to be over! BULL MARKETS STOCKS CAN STAY OVERBOUGHT FOR WEEKS!

This week has been rather too quite for a junior company that has a potential of 1 billion ounces of silver eq. With an updated 43 101 that showing 220 million i think this baby has a lot of catching up to do! Enjoy the weekend as next week the NOISE STARTS!

Jimmy is hosting a confrence tomorrow afternoon with approxmately 800 people after he is done convincing them that gold and silver are still undervalued watch a ton of money come into the market MONDAY MORNING! This could be the start to a new begining!

another bite by the shark

New Message
Please login to post a reply