Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Excellent chart.

Thanks ESL

I did note the ECU chart and the volume of chatter on friday IE hey I'm busy trading type bravado. There wasn't much of a trade there. It is as if we are lead to believe there is tons of money to be made on 2 penny trades at mod volumes. My conclusion is the trades were with each other, Bashers that is. I cannot for the life of me figure out how ECU is bringing down Goldcorp, Sliver Wheaton and others when the silver price is up; as the bear crew would have me believe.

ECU is still in a solid short term uptrend from last week.

What is obvious is the fear of a monday take down as has been the course. Therefore, people want to wait on the sidelines until monday and hope for a takedown. I have used this at times to catch a nice trade in my trading PF. But now would be bad timing to do this. I can't predict what will happen tommorow but if that little 7 dollar spike in gold tonight at 4 Mountian time with 2 hours before Asia opens is any indication of the risk involved in that type of trade the AM will tell.

My earlier study on Weekend gold change Friday up gives a 50% monday is up friday down gives a 90% up on monday.

Just an observation

But what I am seen in gold right now is not normal for this time of a sunday

Reg Mills

New Message
Please login to post a reply