Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

just like old times

posted on Mar 06, 2008 03:28PM

This is great news. It is only the begining if history serves me correctly.

Now the 43 101 has been established I assume the drilling devoted to backfilling the resource information is mostly done. It now is time to make new discoveries. Is this correct? I am not sure.

Something for the chartist

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$GO...

I am hoping ESL could expound on this development in gold. I have not seen this in gold before. Where it rides just under the top line and has greater interday highs. The only time I have seen this development in other companies it has become a prelued to a massive jump up. For example today with ECU breaking the 50 Day after riding for a week between the 21 and 50.

ECU has also produced an island bottom from the gap up in Oct to the Gap up in Feb. Add to that it has closed above the 200 day today the first time in 3 months. Ron Meissel fans will understand the significane of that. Now the 21 day has perked up wards. We should see the golden cross in about 2weeks because now it has to chase the 50 day which truned up as well. This reminds me of how 05 ended after watching the company consolidate for a year and some.

The HGD watch: they went up a bit today with volume but not with the same conviction as times when gold has been bombed 3 or 5 dollars. Only working on gut feel here and providing observations.

Very happy with managment they are doing their job and well.

Reg Mills

New Message
Please login to post a reply